Thursday, April 15, 2010
Palmistry Book : Sexual Palmistry
This book has been written by Nathaniel Altman in December 2002.This book explain What Your Hand Reveals about Love, Sex, and Relationships.
Our hands reveal much about our sexual habits, preferences and proclivities. Our fingers, hand shape, nails and lines have a lot to tell us about what we are like in a relationship, especially when it comes to romance, attentiveness to a lover, how we communicate, and our sexual prowess.
In this book by reading your hand such think can be explain :
* How to recognize the five types of lover
* How to understand your sexual personality through the palm
* Learn how to gauge sexual energy by reading the hand
* Find out your secret turn ons and turn offs
* See how homosexuality, s/m, voyeurism and other aspects can be revealed in the hand
* Discover your sexual and emotional compatability with your partner
Nathanile was born on January 25, 1948 in New York City, and was raised in the small town of Putnam Valley, New York. He studied at the Universidad de los Andes in Bogotá, Colombia and at the University of Wisconsin in Madison, from which I graduated in 1971. he love to travel and have traveled extensively throughout Latin America, as well as Europe, India, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand and North America.
He first became interested in hand analysis (palmistry) in 1969, after having his hands read by Teresa Gómez de Barberi, a famous Colombian palmist and psychic. He appeared on television in the United States, England, Australia.